Saturday 8 November 2014

Teddy Bo

Good evening everyone, hope this finds you all well. It has been a mad week and I have managed to finish my hubbys card for his birthday. I would like to enter it into the Teddy Bo Challenge, the theme was pearl or lace. I didn't use any lace but lots of heart pearls.
I cut the card base out on my cameo. The image is coloured with my pro markers. I used some paper and card from my stash, matt and layered them and added a Happy Birthday embossing folder to the blue holographic card (it is a little hard to see) . To finish off I made the sentiment which reads "Showering you in love on your birthday" and some card candi.

 
Thanks for looking at my blog and please take a look at the teddy bo challenge blog
 
 
Gem
XxX

4 comments:

Colette said...

Lovely card Gem, Bo and Bea are coloured beautifully, I love your card shape and brilliant sentiment, perfect for the image, your hubby will love it, thanks for joining in with our challenge at Teddy Bo, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. I am sure he will love this gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at TeddyBo and Goodluck xxx

Penny said...

Fabulous card, a beautiful addition to the teddybo challenge this week Good Luck

Anne said...

Cute as a button Gem
Thanks for playing along with us at
Teddy Bo & Co and good luck
Anne x
Craftyanny’s Koolkardz