Friday 24 October 2014

Teddy Bo Challenge

Good afternoon everyone, well what more was there to do on a horrible rainy day like today so the answer of course is craft.
I have made this for the teddy bo challenge, it is bingo and I choose charm, die cut and patterned paper.
I coloured the image with my pro markers and used my cameo for the card base (another new one for me and think it turned out quite good). I used papers from my stash and finished off with the heart banner die and stamped the sentiment.
 


Hope you like and have a great day
Gem
XXX
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Gemma! Love the tag and the fab banners thank you for playing at The Teddy Bo Challenge hugs Woo xx

Bridie said...

Brilliant image, I love the symmetry of your card and the unique shape

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Sunday

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Erin said...

Love this and such a cute card design thank you for joining us over at
Teddy Bo & Co

Erin